Get ready for some exciting USFL games today, as we head into week 7 of the season. The competition has been heating up, and today’s matchups promise to deliver some thrilling football. Two games are scheduled for today – the Birmingham Stallions will be taking on the New Orleans Breakers, while the Philadelphia Stars will be battling the Pittsburgh Maulers. Both games are tightly contested with a lot at stake for the teams.
For those wondering, “What USFL football games are on today?” there are two USFL games on the agenda for May 27, 2023.
Birmingham Stallions vs. New Orleans Breakers
- Date and Time: Saturday, May 27, 2023, 4 p.m.
- Channel: FOX and FOX Sports App
The Birmingham Stallions (4-2) are set to host the New Orleans Breakers (4-2) in what’s sure to be a hard-fought contest.
- Point spread: Stallions -1.5
- Moneyline: Stallions -133; Breakers +105
- Total scoring over/under: 45.5 points
Key Players to Watch:
- Birmingham Stallions: Alex McGough (QB), has thrown for 1105 yards with 12 TDs, and has rushed for 296 yards with 3 TDs.
- New Orleans Breakers: McLeod Bethel-Thompson (QB) leads the league with 1511 passing yards and has thrown 8 TDs.
Betting Advice: With the Stallions’ QB Alex McGough playing phenomenally and the home advantage, consider betting on Stallions to cover the spread. The over might also be worth considering given both teams’ offensive prowess.
Philadelphia Stars vs. Pittsburgh Maulers
- Date and Time: Saturday, May 27, 2023, 9 p.m.
- Channel: FS1 and FOX Sports App
Later in the day, the Philadelphia Stars (3-3) will go head-to-head against the Pittsburgh Maulers (2-4) at Canton, Ohio.
- Point spread: Pick ’em
- Moneyline: Stars -110; Maulers -110
- Total scoring over/under: 39.5 points
Key Players to Watch:
- Philadelphia Stars: QB Case Cookus has passed for 1282 yards with 5 TDs, and Corey Coleman is a key receiver with 30 catches and 333 yards.
- Pittsburgh Maulers: QB Troy Williams has thrown for 735 yards and 3 TDs.
Betting Advice: Given the Stars’ slightly superior record and their better offensive performance, a bet on the Stars to win might be a wise decision. However, considering the Maulers’ recent improvements and the fairly low over/under, an under bet could also pay off.
Remember to gamble responsibly and enjoy the USFL games today!