3 Key Points:
- Deposits for Season 3 tickets will be valid whether or not the merger with the XFL is finalized.
- Refunds will be directly communicated via Season Ticket Representatives if necessary.
- The USFL commits to maintaining the high-quality gameday experience fans expect, regardless of merger outcomes.
Following the groundbreaking news of the USFL’s intent to merge with the XFL, the league reached out to its Season Ticket Members to clear up any questions and uncertainties. As many fans had recently placed deposits for Season 3 tickets, there’s a lot to consider regarding this historic announcement.
“Recently, you placed a deposit for Season 3 Season Tickets and you likely have some questions on how today’s announcement might impact your investment,” reads the USFL’s message to season ticket holders.
The league made it clear that deposits will remain valid for the inaugural season of the new league if the merger is completed. Should a refund be necessary due to any changes, Season Ticket Members will be directly informed by their representatives.
“If the merger does not close, we intend to proceed with Season 3 of the USFL and your deposit for Season Tickets will remain valid,” the message continues.
Regardless of the merger’s outcome, the USFL assures that fans can expect the same high-quality gameday experience they have come to love.
“The future is bright for spring football and we are grateful for your ongoing support,” the message concludes, underscoring the league’s appreciation for its loyal fan base.
USFL Season Ticket Member,
Our loyal fanbases are the cornerstone of our success and as a Season Ticket Member,
your support of the USFL is appreciated. Following today’s historic announcement of the
USFL and XFL’s intent to merge, we are reaching out to share what we know at this time.
Recently, you placed a deposit for Season 3 Season Tickets and you likely have some
questions on how today’s announcement might impact your investment. There are several
details still to be determined and it is uncertain that the merger will be finalized.
- If the merger is finalized, your deposit for Season Tickets will remain valid for the
inaugural season of the new league. Should a refund need to be issued, you’ll
receive a communication directly from your Season Ticket Representative
- If the merger does not close, we intend to proceed with Season 3 of the USFL and
your deposit for Season Tickets will remain valid
- Either way, we will continue to provide you the same high-quality gameday
experience you have come to expect from the USFL
- Your Season Ticket Representative will connect with you as more information
The future is bright for spring football and we are grateful for your ongoing support.